When you’re in need of comprehensive home heating, cooling, and ventilation solutions, the NATE-certified HVAC contractors from Hot Water Solutions, Inc. are at your service. We pride ourselves on using high-quality products and delivering stellar workmanship to customers in the Hudson Valley and Catskill Regions of New York State.Request an Appointment
Air Quality Tests
Indoor air quality (IAQ) can have a major effect on your family’s health, comfort, and safety. Indoor air pollution can greatly exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms as well as contribute to other, more serious diseases, such as respiratory tract infections. If you or a family member suffer from allergies or asthma, or if you have infants or elderly persons living in your home, indoor air pollution, and its health implications, are of even greater concern to you.
At Hot Water Solutions, Inc. we offer specialized air quality testing to ensure those in your home or office are breathing in fresh, safe air. Our air quality assessment provides;
- A detailed list of potential problems your home or office may be having with heating and cooling systems, humidity, carbon monoxide, and carbon dioxide levels.
- Provide recommendations to address these issues and to make your home or office more comfortable and healthy.
- Offer recommendations on how to reduce your energy costs.
- Give you peace of mind that your home or office is a safe environment.
Call Hot Water Solutions, Inc. now to schedule your home or office air quality test.
Air Cleaners & Filtration
Hot Water Solutions, Inc. offers a wide range of air quality devices that reduce air contamination in your home or office. Protecting the air you breathe is critical to improving the health and well-being of those under the roof of your home or office. Our selection of products does just that.
Proper use of air cleaners and filtration systems remove indoor pollutants such as;
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Dustmites, pollen, and pet dander.
- Mold, mildew, pathogens, and fungi.
- Odors, tobacco smoke, and aerosols.
- Toxins, bacteria, and viruses.
The professional team at HWS will demonstrate the efficiency of our products and services to you and ensure you understand exactly how we meet each of your needs.
Without proper insulation in your home or office, you run the risk of losing heat and cool air at an exaggerated rate. Hot Water Solutions, Inc., offers professional insulation services that will help you save money on your home energy bill.
Investing in proper insulation can save you between 10 to 30 percent on your energy costs. We professionally install insulation for your home or office from the basement to the attic, and everywhere in between.
Our insulation services include;
- Spray Foam
- Spray Cellulose
- Block Fill Foam
- and more!
If you’re looking to insulate your home or office, call the professionals at Hot Water Solutions, Inc. today. Our highly-trained team will provide you with prompt service you can trust.
Did you know that an increase in humidity in the air of your home or office could result in reduced sleep, productivity and increased chances of illness? Not only is excess humidity bad for your health, but it can also hinder the structural integrity of your home or business by warping walls and floors. At Hot Water Solutions, Inc. our NATE-certified technicians will work with you to identify dehumidifier solutions that deliver long-term benefits and superior comfort thanks to improved air quality.
Some benefits of whole-home dehumidifiers include;
- Reduced illness or allergy symptoms and flare-ups.
- Reduce musty odors of mold and mildew.
- Reduce the likelihood of mold growing on clothes, furniture, and other linens.
- Reduce skin irritation and respiratory problems.
- Reduce rust and corrosion.
- Clothes dry faster and food items last longer before going stale.
- Increase air conditioner efficiency and reduce unnecessary costs.
If your home or office could benefit from installing a professional dehumidifier system, contact Hot Water Soltuions, Inc. today to learn more.
Opposite of dehumidifiers, humidifiers add moisture to the air to increase comfortability. However, much like dehumidifiers, humidifiers provide tremendous health benefits to homes and offices when a deficit of moisture in the air is a factor. If your home or office lacks moisture, most often caused by heating systems, health problems, lack of comfortable, and other symptoms may occur.
At Hot Water Solutions, Inc. our team of NATE-certified technicians will work to identify the source of your problem and recommend solutions that save you money and get the job done right.
Ensuring that the proper level of moisture is maintained in your home or office’s air avoids problems with;
- Dry, itchy, or cracked skin.
- Dry, itchy, or watery eyes.
- Coughing and sore throats.
- Dry sinuses and sinus infections.
- and more!
Give our professional team a call to begin identifying solutions to make your home or office healthy and comfortable year-round.
Great service and so easy to work with. Go way above and beyond and are able to solve any challenges.